Welcome to DomainStats!
We appreciate you and all of our visitors from around the world. And that is why we always try our best to protect the integrity of our users. In order to do so, we, and all of our users have to follow the terms and conditions explained below. We hope that you'll find the terms and conditions as reasonable as we do, and that you'll enjoy the services that we provide.
When referring to DomainStats throughout this documentation we refer to the following company:
Domainstats International AB
Org. number: 559101-0235
By accessing the website at domainstats.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained on this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Modifications to these terms
Domainstats may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice to, for example, reflect changes to the law or changes to our Services. In case of a situation where the terms of service and privacy policies are changed you will be notified and asked to confirm your consentment once more.
3. Use License
By using any of DomainStats services, you acknowledged that all data obtained through the service remains the intellectual property of DomainStats (or any of it's third parties), and agree to publicly credit DomainStats (or any of it's third parties) in any publication or distribution of said data.
- The materials on Domainstats's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. DomainStats makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, DomainStats does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
5. Liability of our Services
In no event shall Domainstats or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on DomainStats website, even if DomainStats or a DomainStats authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on DomainStats website could include technical, informational, typographical, or photographic errors. DomainStats does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. DomainStats may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However DomainStats does not make any commitment to update the materials.
DomainStats has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by DomainStats of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Cookies Policy
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
9. Using our API
By using our API you are bound by the regulations explained in the API Documentation.
10.1. Personal data we collect - Besides the personal information that you might have provided us with during registration or by placing an order for any of our subscription plans - we also track your IP-address.
10.2. How we use personal data - We only use your personal information to enhance your experience at DomainStats. You'll find a more detailed list below, of each piece of personal detail that we store and why:
- Your Name is stored in order for us acknowledge you by name within our services, such as in an event where we might need to contact you by email.
- Your Email is stored in order for us to contact you if the need should arise, such as confirming an order or a password reset.
- Your Password is stored and encrypted as a layer of identification. There is no way for us to internally view your password in plain text.
- Your Billing name, Billing email and Billing address is stored for invoice purposes only, in order for us to provide a legal invoice in the event of you purchasing any of our paid services.
- Your Billing country is stored in order for us to identify your local tax-rates in the scenario of you purchasing any of our services. This enables us to provide a valid invoice.
- Your VAT Reg # is stored and taking into account in the event of you purchasing any of our paid services. This helps us to provide a valid invoice.
- Your IP-address is stored in order for us to easier identify an accounts rightful owner or attempts of account hijacks.
We strive to fullfil the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation and would never sell, publish or share your personal information without your permission.
10.3. Registration - By registering an account at DomainStats you also agree to let us store the personal information that you have supplied via the registration form. The information is stored in our own databases, and you as a user have the right to be removed from our databases at any time. To request a removal from our databases, send an email to our support at [email protected] and we'll get back to you as soon as the removal has been executed.
10.4. Logging in - By logging into DomainStats or any other of our services, you agree to let us store a temporary fingerprint based on your personal information. This fingerprint is saved in order to identify the account's rightful owner and protect the account from malicious users. The temporary fingerprint is removed upon logging out.
10.5. Billing information - Any provided billing information upon purchases is stored in our own databases and also provided to Stripe (Our third party payment provider) upon proceeding with a purchase. Stripe is a world renowned and trusted payment service used by millions around the globe.
10.6. Deletion of your personal information - All of our users has the right to have all of their personal information removed from our databases at any time. If you wish to have your information permanently removed from our databases, simply send and email to [email protected]
11.1. Placing an order- By placing an order we have to store your billing information in order to provide a legal invoice of the transaction taking place. We also send your billing information to our third party payment provider, Stripe, as mentioned above under 10.3. Billing information. As soon as the transaction succeeds you will gain access to all the benefits of the item you've purchased. You can view all your invoices at any time at account/invoices.
11.2. Subscriptions- All active subscriptions is renewed automatically after each billing period and can be cancelled at any time. The date of renewal depends on if you've decided to go for a monthly or a yearly billing plan.
11.3. Switching subscriptions- You can switch to a different subscription plan at any time. This results in an immediate cancellation of your current plan. You will also recieve a discount on your new plan based on the remaining days on the billing period of your previous plan. If the discount exceeds the the total cost of the new plan, credits will be stored and spent as a discount on future invoices. The weekly quota of API and Web-credits will carry over to the new plan.
11.4. Cancelling an active subscription- When cancelling an active subscription, you can either choose to cancel it immediately or after your current billing period.
- By cancelling your subscription immediately you instantly lose access to your specific plan's attributes and benefits. This also results in X amount of credits (in dollars) being added to your account based on the remaining days of your current billing period. These credits will be used as a discount on future invoices if you decide to sign up for a new subscription.
- By cancelling your subscription after the current billing period, you still have access to your specific plan's attributes and benefits for the remainder of the current billing period - the period you've already paid for. This is what we refer to as the cancellation period, and once the cancellation period is over your account will be downgraded to "FREE" and you wont recieve any further bills.
11.5. Reactivating a subscription - You can only reactivate subscriptions that are under the cancellation period. This means that the previously cancelled subscription will stay active after the current billing period and you will be billed, as per usual. If your subscription is eligible for a reactivation, a button will appear on account/subscription that says "Reactivate subscription".
11.6. Refunds - All customers have the right to issue a full refund within 14 days of the initial purchase. This can be done at account/invoices, and if a a specific invoice is eligible for a refund - a "refund-link" will appear to the right of the invoice amount. Refunds are only available for your most recent invoice. By issuing a refund for an active subscription you also agree upon cancelling that subscription immediately.
12. Third Parties
12.1. Stripe - Our trusted payment provider and used with all forms of in-platform purchases, such as the signing up for a paid subscription. Using this service requires us to provide the billing information that you have supplied us with during the event of subscription to one of our paid plans. For more information on Stripe's service agreements and privacy policies, use the following links: